Franchises for sale business package from $28,000 (inc of GST) including training, exclusive territory, uniform pack, safety kit, stationery and with a Pay For Work Guarantee $1,500-* a week.
Smart Investor Magazine (an Australian Financial Review publication) has rated Jim’s Mowing the Number One Franchise system under $50,000. They rated Jim’s Mowing as one of the Top Eight Franchise Systems available in Australia.
Franchises for Sale:
- Glen Iris
With over 600 Franchise systems evaluated, Jim’s Mowing is very proud that they have been rated so highly. This unsolicited recognition of our systems and our value is proof that buying a Jim’s Mowing Franchise is a sound investment in your future. Good Reasons to inquire about our franchises for sale now!
Jim’s Mowing is a lifestyle business. Be your own boss, working your own hours, and with the opportunity to build without limit, and yet with the backup and security of an established, proven system which has been able to grow Jim’s Mowing to the power of strength that it is today.
Franchises for sale:
When you become a Jim’s Mowing franchisee, you have your own personal business coach in the form of your Franchisor, who has a sound knowledge of the industry and is there to provide the help and support that you need in building your future and your business. The beauty about this business is that no previous lawn mowing or business experience is required as comprehensive initial and ongoing training is provided.
Jim’s Mowing is the largest mowing Franchise group in the world, with a well known and trusted brand with 94% recognition among the Australian adult population.
Being number one gives Jim’s Mowing Franchisees a huge advantage when it comes to work. Most Franchisees most of the year have more work than they can handle. We are looking for new franchisees eager to take on the work to build a successful business.
Some good reasons to choose Jim’s Mowing Franchises For Sale:
• $1,500-00 a week Work availability guarantee* while you build your business
• Comprehensive training in business and practical skills, plus optional Horticulture Training
• Personal mentor to give regular support and advice
• Employ people and put on extra vehicles – with no added fees
• Work where and when you choose
• Take the type of jobs you want, in the areas you want to work in
• Regular customers every 2 – 4 weeks
• Regular meetings and seminars
• Discounts on insurance, phone costs, etc.
• Higher prices. Research shows that clients will pay us at least 10% more than independent operators.
*Some conditions apply
So why not contact us today to secure your future with Jim’s Mowing business.
* We have some great opportunities ready and waiting for your inquiry. Ring 131 546 for an obligation free information kit.