Jim’s Mowing Ringwood South
Jim’s Mowing Ringwood South is a new business for sale nestled in the area between Maroondah Highway and Wonga Road in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs. The beauty of the area is that it is close to Kalinda Primary school, Yarra Valley Grammar and the Burnt Bridge shopping complex. It is also close to the Eastland Shopping Hub and the bus route that links into Ringwood Station. These community details add up to make Jim’s Mowing Ringwood South a fantastic opportunity for the right business minded person keen to buy into the Jim’s Mowing success story.
The Jim’s Mowing Ringwood South business comes with an exclusive territory of approximately one thousand households and access to the state of the art Jim’s Mowing business model and brand. In addition a Pay for Work Guarantee ( some conditions apply ) is offered with this business to ensure the new owner enjoys a secure income whilst they establish their new business.
Jim’s Mowing has been established in the Maroondah region for over 28
years. Jim’s Mowing enjoys a fantastic reputation and is the leading Mowing and Gardening business in the region and indeed the whole of Melbourne.
We look forward to speaking with you should you be interested in exploring this exciting opportunity. There is no obligation and you are very welcome to ring the number below and ask for the free Jim’s Mowing Ringwood South information kit.
Jim’s Mowing Ringwood South
The business is incorporated in the Jim’s Mowing Outer North East region of Jim’s Mowing and is made up of approx. 1000 households.
The boundary of the business is as follows –
Jim’s Mowing Ringwood South map area is defined as: East of Wonga Road, West of Maroondah Highway, North of Oban Road and South of Plymouth Road and South of Warranwood Road. Refer Melways Map – 35/36/50 – Edition 30.
Ringwood South features a very mixed demographic of people aged from low 30s to high 70’s. The demographic suits the Jim’s Mowing customer profile very well and the suburb is a great source of work for the Jim’s Mowing business.
Ringwood South is within walking distance of the well-known Eastland shopping centre precinct and Ringwood station and is very close to Eastlink. These features have added to Ringwood South’s popularity in the region and contributed to increased land and property values.
As well as the train station public transport is well catered for by regular bus services connecting to Croydon and Lilydale stations. Maroondah Highway and Eastlink runs nearby. Ringwood is well serviced with numerous colleges, secondary and primary schools, childcare centres and aged care facilities.
Overall this makes Ringwood South an attractive place to live, property values are above average for the region. Owning a Jim’s Mowing business in such an area gives the purchaser a great opportunity to not only prosper but work in the community in which you live.
* Many customers may be sourced within the suburbs of Ringwood, Ringwood East, Heathmont and Warranwood potentially making the business very compact, reducing travel costs and time wasting in travel.
REGULAR CUSTOMER VALUE
*Regular Mowing Leads are available at ten dollars approx each and may result in regular work for many years to come. The beauty of the Jim’s Mowing system is that you will only pay for each lead once. (Refer to the Disclosure Doc for full details )
* Approximately 40% to 60% of Jim’s Mowing customers request additional work from their Franchise owners and this can be grown with the 15 point Build Your Business Plan.
• Regular Mowing, edging & blowing.
• Pruning Roses and fruit trees, mainly in winter.
• Trimming shrubs, trees and hedges all year round
• Weed spraying in gardens & removing invasive weeds. e.g blackberry
• Gutter cleaning-all year round
• Rubbish Removal – green/light & heavy all year round- some via skip.
• Lawn fertilizing 3 or 4 times per year
• Soil treatments- e.g wetting agent application over early summer
• Irrigation – From small repairs to full installation
• Tree removals up to four metres
• Mulching usually early summer – supply & spread
• Weed management.
• Lawn work including, new turf, topdressing and repairs.
• General gardening, planting, clean-ups
• Landscaping – soft small end of the market- mainly jobs under $15k.
• Ride-on mowing mandatory within this business.
Extra Business Information
With a regular customer base there is great potential for growth limited only by the enthusiasm, work ethic and the level of service provided by the incoming franchisee.
Subsidized Horticulture training (Nationally recognized)
– is offered and recommended at Jim’s Mowing World Headquarters. Jim’s Mowing gives its franchisees a brand that is second to none in the mowing and gardening business and is an Iconic logo in Melbourne recognized by more than 94% of the population.
Ringwood will continue to be a sort after suburb for the young and older home owner alike. Why? The infrastructure of the Eastland precinct together with top school and health facilities, and good public transport and road access will continue to make this suburb popular. This popularity should continue to strengthen the Jim’s Mowing Ringwood South opportunities and give the discerning buyer of this business some comfort of buying in the right area. Please refer to the disclosure document for more information about this exciting opportunity.
Call Jim’s Mowing for a free no obligation information kit.